NISSIN i40 Flashgun - Sony
The i40 Flash Gun - Sony is the new pocket size flashgun from Nissin. Weighing in at only 203g, it is ideal for travelling incoporating many features such as the LED video light, wireless TTL, tilting, rotating flash head, supporting up to 1/8,000 seconds shutter speed any many more.
Selector dial - Simple operation panel
Nissin i40 has two selector dials controls: Function dial and Power dial. The Indicated lamp A/B/C will show the position of adjustment.
LED Video Light
Nissin i40 has a video light function, which has 9 steps of output level adjustment.
- Lightweight design at only 203g
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
- Supports up to 1/8,000 seconds shutter speed
- Wireless TTL
- Professional flash head design rotating horizontally 180° and tilits 90° up.
- LED Video Light with 9 steps adjustment
- Focal length range of 24-105mm auto zoom and GN40 at 105mm.
- Guide No (ISO 100 in Metres): 40 at 105mm zoom position, 27 at 35mm zoom position.
- Recycling time: 0.1 ~ 4sec
- Number of flashes: 220 ~ 1,700 flashes
- Flash duration: 1/800 ~ 1/20,000sec
- Color Temperature: 5,600 K
- Wireless Mode: Wireless TTL slave, non-TTL Slave
- Flash Exposure Control: 1st & 2nd curtain synchronization, High speed synchronization, redeye reduction, slow synchronization, FE/ FV lock (set on camera).
- AF-assist beam effective range: 0.7 - 5m.
- Manual mode power ratio: 1/256 ~ 1/1
- Dimension (Approx.): 85(H)x61(W)x85(D)mm