Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm VR Lens Kit (24.1MP) 3.2 inch LCD
Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera Specifications
- 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, with no OLPF for extreme image sharpness on even the finest details.
- Professional-level AF system utilizing 51 focus points - 15 of which are cross-type, for rapid and precise autofocus.
- 1.3x crop function, expanding the possibilities of DX format with extra telephoto effect, faster speed (up to 7 fps) and extra wide AF coverage.
- Dual SD memory card slots allow overflow and backup recording or set to record RAW and JPEG individually.
- Effects Mode allows selected effects to be applied to both stills and movies in Live View.
The finest detail is reproduced thanks to the 24.1MP image sensor unit designed without an Optical Low-Pass Filter.
Feature-packed with outstanding mobility, resolution and power, the D7100 from Nikon delivers superior DX performance taking your photography to the next level. The combination of the Nikon EXPEED 3 image-processing engine with a powerful CMOS image sensor designed without an optical low-pass filter, offers breathtaking, high-resolution images you can be proud of. And with the professional-level 51-point AF system and Full-HD movie capability this surprisingly light and compact D-SLR brings your vision to life.
Housed in a durable dust and weather-resistant body, serious photographers can enjoy extraordinary results in a portable camera that can be taken anywhere. Nikon D7100 Digital SLR camera Whether shooting landscapes, sports, wildlife or studio images, the new