Shopping online at Expresshop is as safe and secure as purchasing a product from a physical store.
Our website is secure and is PCI-compliant, which means that your credit and debit card details are not stored on our website. All your private data is encrypted prior to transmission and all transactions are processed using the latest SSL technology.
How to Pay for your Purchase
We accept various payment methods:
- Cash - (Store Collection only)
- Bank/Wire Transfer
These options will be displayed on the secure payment page when you checkout.
How SSL Works
- Browser checks the certificate to make sure that the site you are connecting to is the real site and not someone intercepting.
- Determine encryption types that the browser and web site server can both use to understand each other.
- Browser and Server send each other unique codes to use when scrambling (or encrypting) the information that will be sent.
- The browser and Server start talking using the encryption, the web browser shows the encrypting icon, and web pages are processed secured.
Additional Security Steps
You can configure your web browser to tell you when your details are being sent and to warn if they are not being sent in a secure way, to activate this:
Internet Explorer - select OPTIONS on the VIEW menu and then click the SECURITY tab, ensure that all the warning boxes have been ticked
Firefox - select TOOLS then OPTIONS on the tools menu and then click the SECURITY tab, go into settings of the warning messages section - ensure that all the warning boxes have been ticked.
Online security is constantly evolving so, if you are using older versions of Internet Explorer (version 5 or older), we recommend you update your browser to a later version of IE in order to take full advantage of the improved security features.
You may download the latest browser version of Internet Explorer from:
(expresshop.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external websites)